Freedom to Choose
An honest source for information about policies that affect your freedom to choose your health care treatments and providers and to maintain your health privacyincluding genetic privacy.
About IHF |
What's New |
Get e-mail Updates
Bioterrorism & Health Choices
Health Care Workers Could Face Military Draft
Homeland Security Act Cannot Be Used to Force Treatments Says Conference Report
How Congress Can Help Defend the Homeland
Secure Our Civil Liberties
- What can the Senate and President Bush do to ensure our federal and state governments have the tools necessary to defend our homeland and protect us against bioterrorism,
stripping citizens of their civil libertiesspecifically their health freedoms?
The Model State Emergency Health Powers Act: An Assault on Civil Liberties in the Name of Homeland Security
- Link to Heritage Foundation lecture. "You can't defend freedom by eliminating it."
Model State Emergency Health Powers Act
- Individuals who refuse medical treatment (including vaccination) could be quarantined or isolated.
State Legislators' Council Holds Forum on Model State Emergency Health Powers Act
- Jonathan Turley ... warned ... that at perilous times government can do things that are harmful.
Model State Emergency Health Powers Act being proposed in many states
- Link to ALEC Web site which tracks states that have introduced/are considering the proposed "Model State Emergency Health Powers Act" (MSEHPA).
CDC and Public Health Academicians Propose Mandatory Vaccination and Treatment for "Infectious Diseases"
- "The Model State Emergency Health Powers Act" would grant governors and public-health authorities new, broad police powers.
Institute for Health Freedom
1825 Eye Street, N.W., Suite 400
Washington, DC 20006
Tel: (202) 429-6610
Fax: (202) 861-1973
Top of page
Copyright © 1997-2004 Institute for Health Freedom.