Freedom to Choose
An honest source for information about policies that affect your freedom to choose your health care treatments and providers and to maintain your health privacyincluding genetic privacy.
About IHF |
What's New |
Get e-mail Updates
How to Ensure Americans Are Informed of Their Right to Reject Routine HIV Screening
Informed Consent Waived in Public Health Emergency
Indian Tribe Sues Researchers for Unconsented Genetic Studies
FDA is Planning to Track Dietary Supplements Using Data-Mining Technology
President Bush Proposes Screening the U.S. Population for Mental Illness
President Bush Proposes to Screen Population for Mental Illness:
The sweeping initiative will link diagnoses to treatment with specific drugs (link to WorldNetDaily.com article).
Supreme Court upholds right to refuse mind-altering drugs.
Is Forced Medication Constitutional?
How Congress Can Defend the Homeland
Secure Our Civil Liberties
- What can the Senate and President Bush do to ensure our federal and state governments have the tools necessary to defend our homeland and protect us against bioterrorism,
stripping citizens of their civil libertiesspecifically their health freedoms?
Federal Research "Protections" Committee Recommends Waiving Parental Consent Before Enrolling Teenagers in Drug Trials
- What happens when a child is harmed in an experimental drug study and the parents were never informed of their child's participation?
Are Americans being adequately informed about experimental research risks?
- Become thoroughly informed about possible research risks and conflicts of interest that may arise in medical studies.
Who Owns Your Genetic Information?
- Americans concerned about genetic privacy and ownership rights should carefully read consent forms when undergoing medical procedures and treatments.
Congress Holds Hearing on Medical Errors
- More people die in a given year as a result of medical errors than from motor vehicle accidents.
Experimental Vaccines Can Be Administered to Military Without Consent
- Not informing military personnel of their involvement in experimental medical studies is an infringement of their human rights.
Institute for Health Freedom
1875 Eye Street, N.W., Suite 500
Washington, DC 20006
Tel: (202) 429-6610
Fax: (202) 861-1973
Top of page
Copyright © 1997-2007 Institute for Health Freedom.